Ass. #77: I’m only billing at 75% efficiency. How do I let the partners know I’m here the other 25% of the time?

Ass. #25: Easy. Use one of the non-billable codes.

[1.0 – Practice Group Meeting]

Ass. #25 et al.: HAHAHAHA!

[1.0 – Professional Reading]

[0.5 – Office Admin]

Radio: Touchdown…85 yards!